Content marketing Services
we give you the tools to make your online presence soar
After something that’s in between our packages? Fear not; our packages are customisable based upon your business needs!
Social Media Services
Social Media Management
For when you want to turn your social media up a notch…
You understand that running successful social media channels is more than just taking pretty photos and writing witty captions, but you don’t have the time to dedicate to it in order to get really noticed. With this package, Content Collective Co will handle the management of your social media accounts so that you can focus on what you’re really good at – running your business!
- Content Calendar Creation
3 x Facebook Posts
3 x Instagram Posts
- Community Management and Engagement (likes, comments etc)
- Hashtag strategy
- Monthly Reports
From $212.50 per week
* Additional social channels, styled photographs, advertising, contests and blog management extras available.
Social Media Strategy
For when you need a little help turning your ideas into a reality…
You know how important social media is to your business, but don’t know where to get started when it comes to building a strategy. With this package, Content Collective Co will work with you to build a strategy that you can execute. We’ll also give you some insider tips and train you on how to best use each platform so that you can kick your social media goals!
- Questionnaire to identify needs
- Social media audit to analyse current efforts
- Custom step-by-step strategy for your team to execute
- Outline of social platforms with examples to assist with executing strategy
Starting at $900
* Styled photographs, advertising, contests and blog management extras available
Social Media Extras
For when you need a little extra help or would like additional services added to your social media strategy…
- Consulting and Brainstorming Sessions ($120 p/hr)
- Social Media Engagement and Networking Campaigns
- Social Media Graphics and Templates
- Social Media Audit
- Facebook Ads
- Social Media Styled Photography
- Custom Designed Social Media Cover Images
- Hashtag Strategy
- Social Media Page/Account Set Up
+ Additional Services Upon Request
Price varies depending on project
Blogging and Writing Services
Blogging and SEO Strategy
For when you want to share your expertise and establish trust with your audience…
You understand that supporting business growth online covers more than just a successful social media campaign – you need to create content that is easy for your audience to find and relevant, but you need help executing. With this package, Content Collective Co will work with you to create impactful blog articles (inclusive of SEO) so that you can share your brand story to convert more audience members into paying clients.
- Blog creation (800 – 1000 word article)
- SEO incorporated (Focus KW’s, SEO URL and Meta Description)
- 1 x Social Media post per blog
$750 per article
Additional Writing Services
- Website Copy
- Email Newsletter Copy (600 words)
- Sales Email Copy (200-300 words)*
- eBook Copy
+ Additional Services Upon Request
* Nurture Path (8+ emails) Email Copy Creation – Save $200
$375 per 500 words
$1000 per 2000 words
Working with Kachina I’m now starting to understand both the value and importance of social media. She’s walked me through the parts that are relevant, and customised everything to suit my businses and unique situation. I’m so impressed with how quickly she’s getting results. Kachina’s knowledge around social media is fantastic, as is her ability to simplify it and support me to implement it. She’s encouraging, supportive and genuinely a pleasure to work with. I couldn’t be happier with how she’s helped to grow my social media presence and highly recommend her services.
Kachina Dimmock has been a regular contributor to Coal Coast Magazine since we first started the publication. Not only is she a joy to work with, reliable and trustworthy, but her writing submissions are always factual and on-brand. Kachina has always taken great care to write for our audience, paying acute attention to the tone and style of the magazine, and her articles are always well-received by our readers. We continue to employ her services as she has a wonderful eye for issues that are relevant and timely, and she’s always up for any writing task we throw her way, tackling it with confidence and credibility. She is an asset to our freelance team.